Lettings & Management Service
Belgravia Lettings Limited offers Landlords a comprehensive, one-stop shop package of services covering all aspects of renting a Property successfully. Our team of experts acts to the best of our professional ability on your behalf to facilitate the effective performance of the renting process. We always exercise reasonable care and skill in supplying our services and in issuing our advice and recommendations to Landlords.
Standard Management Service
- Initial consultation at the Property and evaluating likely rental income
- Recommending improvements to the Property to enhance its rental appeal
- Marketing the Property using electronic (Website; e-mail etc) and traditional means (media advertising)
- Arranging viewings of the Property with prospective Tenants during daylight hours
- Interviewing Tenants for suitability prior to issuing Application Forms and taking up references on behalf of the Landlord. Referencing is outsourced to a company who investigate the financial, personal and employment histories of each applicant and submit their report usually within 3-5 working days.
- Issuing letters of offer to Landlord & Tenant setting out proposed terms and conditions of Tenancy
- On approval drawing up the Tenancy Agreement conferring protection under the relevant Rent and Housing Acts to the Landlord
- Collecting the rent at the start of each rent period on behalf of the Landlord and sending the balance, less our fees and any expenses incurred, to the Landlord normally within 10 days of collection together with an itemised statement
- Taking a deposit from the Tenant to be held by the Agent as stakeholder during the term of the Tenancy and protected under the Insurance Based Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme on payment of the premium by the Landlord as quoted above
- Conducting quarterly inspections of the Property and submitting maintenance reports as necessary. This service is suspended during void periods when responsibility for the Property normally reverts to the Landlord. Management of empty Properties can be arranged under separate terms and conditions.
- Co-ordinating the completion of agreed remedial or maintenance works and liaising as required with contractors. Settling accounts due from rent monies received.
- Taking instructions from the Landlord on matters relating to the Landlord’s obligations to insure and safeguard the fabric of the property.
- Managing the final inspections and check-out of Tenants at the termination of the Tenancy and reporting to the Tenant and Landlord on the state of wear and tear on the Property. Releasing the deposit to the Tenant less any deductions for unfair wear and tear or damage to the Property.
Letting Introduction Service
This service includes items 1 to 7 ONLY. Additional elements can be included by special arrangement subject to separate fees.